ArenaRed designs and produces its own diesel injectors. ArenaRed has the knowhow to design and produce diesel injectors, and is interested to provide this knowhow to other parties, either as a total solution or as a product on itself.
The diesel injectors for the DOCAT 3500AR retrofit package are designed by ArenaRed and produced in the Netherlands under ArenaRed’s supervision by specialized Dutch production companies. Special features of the patented ArenaRed diesel Electronical Unit Injector (EUI) are:
- Tip Cooling (patented). The entire volume of the EUI pump stroke is pumped through the nose of the Nozzle, this reduces the temperature of the diesel at the needle from 260°C to 250°C while injecting 20 times less fuel
- Parallel needle MicroPilot (patented). This small diesel injector or “MicroPilot” enables us to accurately inject small diesel quantities with little variation from stroke to stroke
- Parallel needle main diesel injector. The main injector is used for running at 100% diesel mode. The main is actuated by the same solenoid as the MicroPilot. The injection duration determines if the main injector opens.
- Combustion Pressure Sensor (CPS) integrated in the injector (patented) which prevents drilling in the cylinder head for placing the CPS.
Due to new production methods ArenaRed is able to produce:
- Asymmetric diesel nozzles and diesel injectors
- Parallel needle diesel nozzles
- Concentric needle and needle in needle diesel nozzles
- Large engine nozzles
- Small engine nozzles
- Diesel injector parts
- Low volume
- High volumes fully automated
Disclaimer © Copyright 2018 ArenaRed